- Me: DC doesn't represent women well.
- Brother: The government or the comic books?
- Me: Pick one.
"When women get behind something, their sheer numbers and passion force it into the mainstream. That’s why you can name the actor who plays that werewolf kid in “Twilight” and probably sing at least the chorus to one Justin Bieber song. What do tween boys like? I have no clue. Sports? Probably sports."
- Elementary School: Here's a basic understanding of history and how the world works.
- High School: Actually, that's not quite right. Everything is actually a whole lot more complicated than that.
- College: EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRRROOONNNNGGGG
- History Channel: Aliens.